• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
you will get it, but it will pop up in your back yard and kill your peacfully sleeping pet.

okay, i wish for a flake of snow. (see if you can corrupt that! knock on wood...)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Guess I gotta rephrase that.

You get your wish, but your pokemon beat you up and steal your dough.

I wish to get food poisoning. Hah, corrupting that would mean making it a positive wish :D

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Bet you I can. :devil:

It seeks you out and kills you at touch, and it is slow death. Bwahaha. *Revenge for my :cucco:*

I wish to get food poisoning. Hah, corrupting that would mean making it a positive wish :D

Okay but then you get trampled by an army of poodles! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN CORRUPT ANYTHING!!!

Anyways, since my above wish remains unanswered use that one.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Guess I gotta rephrase that.

You get your wish, but your pokemon beat you up and steal your dough.

You get the food poisioning, but it come with 13 other deadly diseases.

That is how evil I am!

okay, I wish that ravenous diseased poodle would trample me, then I would die and go to h**l, where i would eternally burn and get poked with pitchforks.

It was answered :devil:

I wish to corrupt you all while being corrupted by the coming wish that corrupts you as well as those who have come in contact with you.

it will happen, but you have to say it so many times that your tounge gets tied in a square knot!

I already made my wish in my previous post.

~EDIT BY SMITIE: Please do not double post!

Last edited by a moderator:

Linky

King of Twilight
Granted, but you have to go back in time and expirience in 4 more times with twice the pain
I wish for an unlimited supply of money

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Granted, but you have to go back in time and expirience in 4 more times with twice the pain
I wish for an unlimited supply of money

It will happen, but there will be so much money that it will fill up your house and suffocate you.

I wish for a dust mite. (how will this be corrupted I wonder?:O)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom