• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then you step on a puddle of water and electrify yourself. Travel well, friend, to the other world. XD

I wish I was a Dragir.

Linky

King of Twilight
Wish Granted but right when you become it you will become very sick and be unable to talk.

I wish I was a pro skateboarder with a great imune system so I could barely get sick and I'm so amazing I won't fail tricks and get hurt

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Wish Granted but right when you become it you will become very sick and be unable to talk.

I wish I was a pro skateboarder with a great imune system so I could barely get sick and I'm so amazing I won't fail tricks and get hurt

Granted, but your life span reduces to a few more minutes.

I wish I was able to go between video game dimensions (being able to actually go to the Planet Zebes, Mushroom Kingdom, or Hyrule for example).

T

TheLastLink

Granted, but you only get to see one them for 1 second.

I wish i had a better reputation.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then you post some post that no one likes and your reputation plummets down like a dead bird falling from the sky.

I wish my next wish is in-corruptable.

T

TheLastLink

Granted, but you grow an insane lust for power that will ultimately be you downfall.

I wish i had pizza right about now.

T

TheLastLink

Granted, but you can only use one of them.

I wish the cake wasn't a lie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom