• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Congratulations! You have been stuck in Equestria, where everyone sings better! Only problem is, you are now a pony. Think this isn't a corruption, if you're a brony? Well guess what. This means you can no longer eat bacon because you are now vegetarian.

I wish the Miami Heat never won an NBA Championship ever again, and LeBron sucked so bad that no one considered him better than Michael Jordan from now until the end of time.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
granted, now all the people who depend on coffe to wake up in the morning will either get arrested or be super tired driving to work, and one person falling asleep at the wheel causes a chain reaction that eventually makes the M key on your keyboard explode, which then causes the implosion of the universe.

i wish i could play minecraft as long as i want

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Granted, but now you have a pencil that will break its eraser, even if you use a cap eraser
Hmm... I can live with that! :D Thanks!

"i wish i could play minecraft as long as i want "
Granted, you are now able to play as long as you want with out worrying about stopping for food, bathroom breaks, sleep or work, somehow it all works out. However it's is all you can play. No other games ever, video game or other wise:boardgames/cards/troll banter with friends ect. Have fun! :D

I wish I could figure out what I need to get at the store faster, it's going to take a long time to go and check what is low on every thing T_T

N

nerd

I wish I could figure out what I need to get at the store faster, it's going to take a long time to go and check what is low on every thing T_T

Granted, but every time you are finished shopping, you randomly lose another essential object and immediately go shopping again. forever.

I wish I could see my mom.

twist that, I dare you.

Skittles

Rainbows!
Granted...but now you are trapped photoshoping things forever without sleep, drink, or food.

I wish to see something explode.

N

nerd

granted, but it's you! haha, sorry! I wish for everyone to have a happy memorials day

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
Fully granted, but it is the last happy day anyone on earth has... forever. Suicide rates raise 50% the next day because of what you wished for... I hope you are happy with yourself... oh, right... you can't be.

I wish for a spaceship! Or for this game to continue, whichever is harder.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Granted, but inside the cockpit after pressing the big on/off switch, you need to press 12 additional buttons in order to launch it. Unfortunately, you don't know the correct combination and there are 20 buttons inside the ship.

I wish for Advance Shop being unlocked in the 3DS version of Oracle of Seasons/Ages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom