• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Granted, but everything around you, besides yourself, is completely stopped, so you can't talk to anyone else or use anything since everyone and everthing is frozen.

I wish there were more trick-or-treaters.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Granted, but it only has a success rate of .0001% of getting the item you were hoping for.

I wish I wasn't the only person in the house to change the toilet paper roll when it's empty >_>

S

Silvanus

Granted, But all the other rolls are now wet with an unknown liquid.

I wish I had powers like in Dragonball Z.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ok... but everything will go completely wrong when you return home. (lose all your money, friends, grades slip, hair falls out and starts growing in the wrong places...etc) So... I hope you really enjoy this trip.

I wish I had a familiar.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Granted, it`s a Red Barchetta but if you drive it you`re thrown in jail for 50 years.

I wish someone else understood the music reference in my previous sentence.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Granted, but once you get it, you get so excited that you lose your ability to read, and you remain illiterate for the rest of your life.

I wish a new Zelda came out that was so bad that it was awesome!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Granted, but you are the only that thinks it is awesome and you get shunned for the rest of your life.

I wish that they would make the Silver Chair movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom