• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Granted but you put whatever that is on a kyack to take home and you flip the kyack cause it's a sit on and it got filled with water and then it sinks so deep down that the water pressure crushes whatever it is that you wished for.

I wish I had no more summer reading projects.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
Granted but you put whatever that is on a kyack to take home and you flip the kyack cause it's a sit on and it got filled with water and then it sinks so deep down that the water pressure crushes whatever it is that you wished for.

Dude it's the fastest production car in the world they cost 3 mil, go 268 mph and there are only 30 of them ever made, I would probably have the kayak on top of the car lol

and btw granted but it explodes after leaving it in the sun too long (batteries do that in intense heat)

I still wish for a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Wish granted, but he's a total jerk, hates your guts, and won't play for you even if his life depended on it. (I'm not trying to insult you btw)

I wish Link was real.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Granted but you kick one and it gets an angry mob of the laser samurai pigs and it all goes downhill from there.

I wish all of my friends understood and spoke perfect Krakish cause then no one would be able to understand us cause Krakish is a made up language from GOG books and reading the books won't work cause they only have a few words.

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
Granted but that's the only language they're gonna speak for their entire life.

I wish I had an endless amount of s'mores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom