• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
Granted, but it gets stolen and is used in a robbery and with your fingerprints still on it. You are blamed for the crime and go to prison for life. Meanwhile, while you are away from home your whole family starves to death.

I wish to be beautiful.

Last edited:

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Granted, but you can only use that power if someone throws up in a McDonalds bathroom.

I wish I could breathe underwater.

Hylian Cat

The feline from Hyrule
Granted, but now you can longer breathe out of water so you must leave your family and friends forever to live in the ocean.
~OR~
Granted, but you are locked up in a tank and put in a zoo and have people staring at you every day, and you can't escape.

I wish for a marshmallow.

Last edited:

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
Granted, but that marshmallow has a highly explosive bomb inside it that is heat sensitive to activate.

I wish I didn't have to breathe in order to survive.

H

Hastier

Granted, but now you no longer have a nose which makes you look like Voldemort and no lungs which leaves extra space inside your body making all your organs bounce around when you walk.

I wish to have Link as my boyfriend.

Granted but Link still saves Zelda no matter what... So he doesn't spend much time with you......

I wish I would become a Hero of Time like Link and save the world just like him...by exploring dungeons and defeating badass bosses and getting cool items and stuff!!!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Granted, but you're immediatly killed by a Deku Baba.

I wish I had the mental processing power to hold all information in the universe (why yes, I DO know where your socks are)

TwilightKing

Stay Frosting!
Wish granted but by un-granting that wish you changed the past twice and created two more splits in the Zelda Timeline where the CDi games and BS Zelda go resulting in two more plits where either Link IS excused or NOT excused. :(

I wish I never decided to rule the Twilight Realm.

Wish granted. but even though you never decided to rule the twilight realm, Ganondorf still took over... you were technically pointless.

i wish that i had the ability to teleport.

S

shiningravion2

Wish granted but now you can't walk

I wish that i had Spongebob as a pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom