• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Granted, but it has a person's finger in it so you sue the company that made the sandwich. Your successful in court and after paying for the lawyer and other charges you make $3,505,800.99 in profit. Overjoyed, you buy a fancy three story house with three bathrooms and two bedrooms. Being the richest man in the area you finally have the confidence to ask out the girl of your dreams, blah blah blah, you get married, have two kids. You live a very happy life for twenty years. Unfortunately, you failed to raise your children the right way and they murder you and your wife for your fortune.

I wish for a puppy.

Jedizora

:right:
Granted, its majora's cat, and he hags the computer and never gets off.
I wish It wasn't saturday.

Jedizora

:right:
Granted, but there isn't anther one until 2094, and you put yourseelf in a cryon freezing chamber to get therre. when you wake up,you find there is nobody left alive.
I wish for halo 3.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
granted, but you mess it up and the whole world attacks you, then a world war 3 comes up and everyone dies of a new bomb called the superdeath bomb, it destroy the universe and made so much tragedy that nothing was left, it is empty space now

i wish for Cucco Power's ban to stop RIGHT now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom