• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but it learns to talk and think on its own so it gets it's own reality tv series and makes so much money. however that pony never returns your calls so you dont get a cut.

I wish that I had assassin's creed 2

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Granted but when you eat it it warps you to another dimmension in which Kirby eats you alive and sends you to other dimmension that is a mirror of this one...and it makes you sick

I wish you think that I thought that you thought that i think while you think but when you think you thought of my thoughts.
If you are able to answer you are good

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Granted but NIntendo will destroy it cause its real and its going to hunt your dreams forever and ever

I wish for a wish that is wishable by wishable person who wishes im a wishful wisher that wishes for wishes that wish for 10 wishes

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Okay, I have no idea what you just said but it sounds like you want a cheeseburger so I'll give you one.
OMG that is what i was having for dinner!!!

Granted but you live in the poles and have toasted bread only 6 months. Buahahah

I wish Cel-Shaded Deku wasnt able to know what i had for dinner

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Granted but since there is no first time and space collide and explode in to 4 ultra delicious Burgers that i ate. Yummy

I wish Cel-Shaded Deku wouldnt know what i am going to have for dinner, lunch and breakfasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom