• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Granted. You get your favorite icecream, it tastes great, there's nothing wrong with it. You get brainfreeze and then die of a heart attack.

I wish I could draw real life people.
You're now able to draw real life, people.

I wish for a singing frog, but he can only sing The Michigan Rag and whenever I try to show somebody my singing frog, he appears to be nothing more than a simple, mundane amphibian, slowly driving me crazy as society shuns me as a basket case and leaving me wracked with the pain and isolation of my pitiful, meaningless existence.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Your wish is granted, he doesn't even complain about having to sit on your head.

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Granted, you are now a famous nba player and you don't know if the girl loves you for you or because you're rich and famous

I wish I had a fishbowl with some cool feesh in it

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Your sent back in time to prevent your backpack from becoming post but you're now stuck in some time earlier than the present. You'll be the last to know when the aliens make contact. It won't matter much to you since you'll be living at the same rate as everybody else but it will forever bother you that others get to read "To Serve Man" before you do.

I wish people held themselves to account for the inhuman things they say.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Granted, every wish you've made comes true with no strings attached. However, having everything you've ever wanted leaves you feeling empty with nothing left to pursue or live for. You are an empty shell of your former self, left with everything you've dreamed of but no hope for a future of discovery.

I wish that switch joycons will stop getting drift

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom