• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Granted, you have oreos upon oreos upon oreos, you cant stop eating them it's like a never ending stream of oreo consumption in fact you eat so many that within mere hours you've gained several hundred pounds until eventually you get so fat you explode and die and nobody can even get to the body because there's so many gosh dang oreos in fact your entire neighborhood has been buried in them and rats and bugs and stuff start to appear, and there's just swarms if mega fat rodents and cookie crumbs and homes are destroyed, lives are ruined, oreo factories are shut down and it's all because of you and your gluttony, you died as the man who ruined so many lives and was just really, really fat but if it's any consolation the rats are extremely grateful.

I wish I didn't have school this week.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Granted, you now have school next week and you will have this week off, but every weekend will be a school day from now on. Plus, every school day will be an exam day on all subjects, and you’ll come home at 7:00 PM, and you’ll fail no matter what

I wish to be more efficient

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
Granted, you but a robot to do stuff for you, then it turns on you and makes you it's slave

I wish pokemon legends arceus wasn't so hated on

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Granted. You become so absorbed in it that you never see your family again, and focus your entire life on playing it, even when you’ve already beaten it and have done everything

I wish for a nice rainfall

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Your stutter goes away, but now you just always say the first thing that comes to mind without thinking.

I wish to get jacked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom