• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted but there's no organization because suddenly everyone wants to fight so everyone kills everyone at once. (that made no sense whatsoever)

I wish that GIR could have his Cupcake.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
granted but they force you to join their 'most awesomest villain EVAR club' which really only consists of those 2 playing tea parties and dress-up (Byrne called the fairy tutu by the way)

i wish to go to Hyrule

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
granted but midna tags along and Byrne and Cole think shes cooler than you and spend all their time with her instead of you :D
i wish sheik was real because he is awesome

Zant

Friend of The Kaleesh
In the Twilight Realm...In the Twilight Palace
Granted, but he tries to make out with you.

I wish that Byrne and Cole like-liked ONLY me and hated Midna, and the three of us (Byrne, Cole, and I) went on wacky whirlwind adventures! (Which, by the way, do not require the whirlwind.) And that this wish was un-corruptible in any way whatsoever.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Granted, but he tries to make out with you.
hehe, that doesnt sound too bad actually :D

well anyway.. um, you explode and Byrne and Cole cry (yes i make them wimps in this game)
i wish me and Sheik went on wild wacky wirlwind adventures together (which also dont require the wirlwind )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom