• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Austin

Austin
Hah, easy. Nothing good ever happens either.
I wish that Zelda Wii won't have motion controls that force me to move off my couch.

Starchain1

A star
Granted you now dont move off your couch for now you are forced to play in your bedroom for a enternity enventually you fall off your bed and hit your head and ending up hurting special nerves that make you live like a vegetable. MUHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough

EDIT: I forgot to post a wish woops ummmm I wish that all humans had wings and a tail like a monkey (how random is that)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but then Shigeru Miyamoto and Eiji Aonuma fly off into the Forest and no longer get involved with Zelda, the next game flops, and then it becomes a series everyone hates and has no respect for.

I wish I had a real working lvl 2 Roc's Feather.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Wish granted, but while using it you accidently jump out the window on the Empire State Building and die.
I wish for everything to be the exact way it is now.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish for everything to be the exact way it is now.

Granted. Time freezes, but everyone retains consciousness... and are doomed to stare at the same, still scene for eternity, unable to communicate or move. Worst of all, sound will keep repeating, so anyone who was talking will keep vocalizing the same syllable, and all music will keep repeating the same note. Any pain they were in... will stay at exactly the same intensity, never increasing or decreasing.

I wish all animals were permanently clothed.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Granted but then they started hunting Humans and ate their flesh and were granted the ability to turn into sub-humans and soon they take over the world and our bodies. :P

I wish...everyone would visit the Philippines for fun in the sun or to eat or to explore the area.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Granted but then the old Spanish guy (can't remeber his name even though we just studied him in History!) who got killed by Chief Lapu Lapu (no joke), his ghost haunts everyone who goes there!

I wish I could do what I want in Drama lessons!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
( Gasp!!!! My teacher would never do that!)
Anyway, thsnks or remembering the name Magellan deserved it though he was trying to force Lapu Lapu to do something he didn't want to do
Granted but then everything you touch turns to gold so you can't eat or anything and you can't live a life anymore.....
I wish for pringles!!!! :xd:

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Granted, but the pringles turn to dust and clog up your air pipes (ultimate pringle let down *laughs maniacily*

I wish for... A PONY! and with that pony... I WILL SMITE GANONDORF!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You got it, and you do smite Ganondorf, but after Ganondorf is history you fall off the pony and break your delicate neck.

I wish for an outfit as the one Vaati wears, and yes, it fits me.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but you realized they did a month ago and a Zorark kills you for thinking hehasn't been anounced.

I wish I had 30000 watts on my pokewalker.I think I know how people will corupt this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom