• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then on your second ride you fall off and that is that.

I wish for a million dollars, and no one else can spend them but me, and no, nobody can steal them nor anything of that sort. They are mine to spend however I want, and no, no one can decide what I can do with them. They are mine...Mine...MIne...MINe...MINE!!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but then on your second ride you fall off and that is that.

I wish for a million dollars, and no one else can spend them but me, and no, nobody can steal them nor anything of that sort. They are mine to spend however I want, and no, no one can decide what I can do with them. They are mine...Mine...MIne...MINe...MINE!!

Granted but they are in pennies and your house is flooded which causes you to choke to death on them while being electrocuted because several of them got stuck in a power socket and are spreading electricity through the copper they're made of.

I wish for boots that could make me jump lika Luigi!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then you use them inside your living room and smash on the ceiling. Bye bye. XD

I wish for another million dollars, this time in bills.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then, you become bored of it and decide to trade it in for a peasant blade.

I wish I was the one, not Neo.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, dude, but you are also blind and so you can't see past your pupils and collide against a wall and kill yourself.

I wish all the money in the world was mine.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but then he/she abandons you because you are a pathetic husband/wife.

Oooooh, why'd you have to go there? :(
Anyways, granted, but you'll find out that the rifle was radioactive after six months..... when you're diagnosed with cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom