• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Granted, but it's a cucco who either kills you or turns you into a cucco, depending on if you are playing Twilight Princess, or ANY OTHER Zelda game. :P

I wish I could be more active on this forum.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted. You become a shut-in, constantly posting threads and replies on ZD, slowly forgetting about the real world.

I wish I didn't have to go to school today.

Dan

You never have to go to School again due to being held captive by pirates.

I wish I never had to wish again.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted. Tacos begin to rain from the sky, everywhere in the entire world. Soon, the amount grows too high, the tacos never stopping. No one can go outside without being pelted by tacos, and governments have to put in laws to reduce the taco amount. Eventually, however, they become too overwhelming, and everyone becomes buried in tacos. On the bright side, you'll never starve :D

I wish I had 1 million credits on ZD.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Granted, but it's this...
images

I wish I had a Wii U with Smash 4.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted but you suck so bad that level 1 AI can beat you rendering it almost pointless to play

I wish i had nacho's and cheese raining down in a fiery hell killing all but me, doing no harm to me and they taste awesome.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Granted, but they're so destructive that they destroy all the ground around you leaving only a tiny platform barely large enough to stand on surrounded by the fiery pits of hell. Also, because they're so delicious you keep eating them until you get so fat that you roll off the platform.

I wish my research paper notecards weren't due tomorrow.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted. They are now due today and you do not have them ready. You fail the class and live your life at a gas station clerk.

I wish for pie.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Granted, but it was made by a 4-year old in an old Easy Bake Oven, with only mud and sticks as ingredients.

I wish No Man's Sky would be released tomorrow, and not in June.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted it costs half the price but it is sold out before you could buy it.

I wish I could save Papyrus and Muffet from a deadly fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom