• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Ganted you have a plate of gold stuck to your butt. Making you unable to release your bowels and ultimately dieing from being unable to use the bathroom. What a ****TY way to die.

I wish my puns were as humerus as Sans.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Franted. Your butt is now complete gold. Making it hard to sit considering the cheeks are forever rounded and when you do sit it gives you a bad poster leading to years of physical therapy for your spine.

Man your wishes are becoming the BUTT of my jokes.

I wish Megalovania was my theme song and could be heard whenever i was doing something epic.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted. Your spine is now a rusted steel rod. You are unable to bend or move your back in anyway as the rust starts to seep into your blood. Causing you to die a slow agonizing death.

Your back got stiff and then you became a stiff.

I wish my 3DS could download things properly without having to be in sleep mode

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You 3DS downloads properly but your battery will always die before it finishes downloading.

Wait how can i die? I am undead as well as the grim reaper?

Wish i had rust remover.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted. She is now an agressive minotaur. She is now forever chasing you through a maze. You better get "moooving"

I wish I had the gold mega man amiibo.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Oh oh oh Granted happily. You now know everything thing that has happened and is happening. Down to the smallest detail forever burned into your mind. Knowing of every detail of your creation and seeing it in your mind to every picture on the internet.

I wish I had a sandwich that will not kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom