• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Joy

The Sexy One
Granted but he's an evil twin : he murders you and your family, allies with the cats of the world and takes over the universe using their evil powers.

I wish for more wishes.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
granted but it turns into a SIDRAT that bites your subclavian artery and you bleed a slow painful death, watching the SIDRAT turn back into a TARDIS as you lose more and more blood, until you go unconscious, and breathe your last breaths on the cold hard floor of your mothers kitchen, where she discovers your cold, lifeless body in a pool of blood the next morning, your mom arranges your funeral, but because she spent all of her money on that TARDIS she bought you for your birthday, she has to arrange for you to be compacted and buried in a mass grave in Mexico, so your family goes to mexico and attend your funeral, but your mom realizes that she left 20 bucks in your pocket, so she goes into the compacter with you, and you are both smooshed together for millions of years until your rotting carcus's turn into oil, your oil is mined and used to make gasoline which is used in a futuristic car, you turn into car exhaust and get stuck in the ozone layer until a hole is torn and you escape into outer space, where a giant comet captures you and takes you into the sun, causing a massive supernova, ending all life as we know it. (excuse my lack of Dr. Who knowledge)
I wish for my grandpa's Vietnamese chopsticks he got in the vietnam war.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Granted but a Vietnamese claims that your grandpa killed his father for them and kills you to get them back.

I wish I was The Doctor.

Granted, but it happens in a much more sexual way than intended, if you get the innuendo :I

I wish for a sack of dead puppies (and shoutbox access)

Y

yahtzee713

Granted but they came from the bathroom floor.
I wish for a laptop that can play Skyrim smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom