• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Granted. It is very very very very very tiny.

I wish I was a Guardian of Gahoole, NOT a statue, and fought a a soldier in the Battle of Fire and Ice, and was a master at fighting with ice scimitars, reverse ice scimitars, ice fizgigs, and ice splinters, and battle claws, and fire fizgigs, and anything else fire, and was commander of the Bonk Brigade in the entire War of the Ember. (for those of you don't know, the Guardians of Gahoole are owls)

domo

I think my head stopped hurting finally
granted but human hunters come and shoot every last owl in the war for lunch. Yummy.

i wish that i will go to an anime convention someday and meet Little Kuriboh.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Granted, but then Blue-Eyes White Dragon comes and uses its Burst Stream of Destruction on you, causing you to dramatically scream in agony as your Life Points drop to 0.

I wish I had a friendly dolphin.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
granted,but due to horrible economy inflation,your only capable of paying for breakfast.......actually i think it might cost more than that

i wish i had a better video editing program

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Granted, but your brain cannot comprehend the amount of awesome that is being streamlined into it, so you die in the most massive explosion imaginable by the human mind.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Granted but it implodes.

how does a video editing program implode?you could've said 'then your computer gets a virus and you can't use it' or something,that would've at least been relevant
oh yeah,i need to make a wish now:

I wish Nintendo would release MOTHER 2 on Wii virtual console and MOTHER 3 on 3ds or something/I wish Nintendo would release the Mother trilogy here in America

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Since the last two wishes haven't been corrupted yet:

i wish there wasnt a thread competing with Attempt to be the Largest Thread in ZD History
Granted. The original "Attempt to be the Largest Thread in ZD History" has been deleted, so the competitor thread has nothing to compete with anymore.

I wish Nintendo would release MOTHER 2 on Wii virtual console and MOTHER 3 on 3ds or something/I wish Nintendo would release the Mother trilogy here in America
Granted, but then they stop releasing Zelda games outside of Japan.

I wish for a perfect day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom