• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Dan

Granted!

But the perfect women gets killed by your ex 5 minutes later !

I wish fish could talk

Dan

Granted but the door leads to a world full of People that want to lick your armpits forever.

I wish I had a wish that wouldn't get corrupt.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Granted, but I do not know what they are so the wish gets cancelled.

If I go back in time and kill myself as a baby, I never would have grown up, which means I wouldn't be able to go back in time to kill myself. This means I would still be alive, so I *would* grow up, and go back in time to kill myself.
It goes in a circle.

I WISH FOR THE NEXT PERSON TO FIGURE THAT OUT!

Last edited:
A. You are stuck in a temporal loop that never ends and the strain causes you immense physical and psychological pain.

B. You stay exactly as you are but are permanently separated from the flow of time. You are unable to return to your own time, be seen or noticed by anyone, and cannot commit to any period of time without being forced out of it. Your ability to interact with anything physical diminishes rapidly until you are unable to even touch your own body (though movement itself is still possible), and you cannot age. Without the ability to interact with your own body or any matter, you cannot be killed either.

I wish we could get announcements for a Donkey Kong Country Returns 2 and Metroid: Other M 2 soon.

Okay but they become really horny and Legend of Korra turns into an adult-rated, direct-to-video series you can't buy until you're 18. Also it has no plot anymore.

I wish I could easily get through my deviantART notification backlog.

Linksister82

Setterwind
Granted but in the process you accidentally delete everything in your deviantart account

I wish I could become well known on youtube

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Granted, but you're well-known for being stuck-up and arrogant because you're too popular.

I wish I had Pabu. ;_;

529-86.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom