• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
Granted, but you quickly realize that you want to go back to when it made no sense; however, what you have learned you cannot un-learn, and are thus forced to live your life making sense. Your one regret.

I wish I could make my dreams a reality.

Granted, but now you died from a natural gas leak because the sulphur additive they put in it to give it a smell smelled like cookies!

I wish for sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Granted. But as soon as you see them, an evil monster eats all of it and starts to murder every man women and child in every villiage across the land.

I wish I was dead.

Libk

granted, but it is a triple decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce.

I wish I could leave this half life

Libk

granted, but the first time you try teleporting, you teleport into a wall, which we all know is very bad, and you end up dead.

I wish for pie

Libk

granted, you vomit horribly but stomach it down. Eventually though, you catch an unknown virus. After years of studdying you, doctors cannot figure out what the virus is. you go back home and go to sleep, having not slept in 5 years. But you don't remember waking up. Infact, you don't remeber being alive. You got a zombie virus from the pie, as well as me. We soon spread the virus and begin the Zombie appocalypse. No one has heard of zombies though, so we aren't refered to as zombies. after about 6 months of a great zombie life, we see a survivor. Our instincts kick in and we begin to attack the survivor, but he is calm, and takes his shotgun and points it at our heads. with one shot, he blows both of our brains out, killing us instanly.

I wish we could have caught that survivor.

Nightcaller17

Destroyer of Souls
Granted, but when the survivor ends the apocalypse, the human race falls back to ancient times and technology and aliens come and destroy all men.

I wish I could breath in space.

Libk

granted, but because you can breath in space, all other planets are toxic to you, and all you can do is drift in space forever.

I wish Imprisoned would stay imprisoned forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom