• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Granted, but it'll sink down your body temperature to -40° (both Celsius and Fahrenheit :right:) and therefore turn you into an ice block

I wish that I will never ever get a "database error" or timeout on these forums again (grrr, that almost ate a long post recently...)

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Grantd, but one day you go running and since you won't get tired you sprint at max speed in a highway and thenn you run into a flamable truck.

I wish Travis Touchdown is in the next Smash Brothers.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish Travis Touchdown is in the next Smash Brothers.

Granted, but rabid anti-Travis Touchdown protesters lead a boycott of the entire Smash Brothers series due to the inclusion of this character. Many stores refuse to carry the game, the sales are abysmal, and thus Nintendo never releases another Smash Brothers game. Also, the entire development/design team for the Smash Brothers series gets fired because Nintendo needs a scapegoat.

I wish Luigi was a playable character in more games.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but rabid anti-Travis Touchdown protesters lead a boycott of the entire Smash Brothers series due to the inclusion of this character. Many stores refuse to carry the game, the sales are abysmal, and thus Nintendo never releases another Smash Brothers game. Also, the entire development/design team for the Smash Brothers series gets fired because Nintendo needs a scapegoat.

I wish Luigi was a playable character in more games.

Granted but they all suck so much, the AVGN reviews them.

I wish I was an actual Pokemon Trainer in Johto.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
You forgot to put a wish! So i'll answer the guy before you

Granted but then you met me and i defeated your team with just my Tyranitar and Feraligatr! You bow down to me as the new pokemon league Champion! yay! me!

I vish youz couvd unzerstandz vhat i em zheazing tho youz. Ef nut, zhen i em ze Vampire of ze Zark!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
You forgot to put a wish! So i'll answer the guy before you

Granted but then you met me and i defeated your team with just my Tyranitar and Feraligatr! You bow down to me as the new pokemon league Champion! yay! me!

I vish youz couvd unzerstandz vhat i em zheazing tho youz. Ef nut, zhen i em ze Vampire of ze Zark!

Granted but you ticked me off so much I decide to break all your games and consoles. Haw haw.

I wish I could meet princess Zelda in person.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
granted,but they replace it with a game with babies doing the voice acting and is 1 hour lng and has no replay value.Also,they make 18 different games like it.

I wish for the board game Apples to Apples

Austin

Austin
You've got it, but no one will play with you.

I wish that the gamecube port of MM would stop freezing....

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but everyone gets an awesome part,but you get Navi.I get the most epic character,bunny link.

I wish i was a bunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom