• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
ok, but they are BASKET BALL HOOP earings and your face gets brused from all the children's mistakes of throwing basket balls at your face

I wish I had vast, unfathomable amounts of power and necromantic skills to destroy any foe that opposes anything I care about

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted, but they're so big Circus Tigers mistake them for real hoops and stalk you wherever you go because they think that you're the Ringmaster.

I wish that I was the Modern-day Hero of Time, and that nothing bad could happen to me.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
granted, but it is a huge fire hazard and catches of fire through your indoor heating system OR something in your kitchen

i wish i had unfathomably powerful necromatic powers that could bring back the dead for people that wanted or for my umm.... own purposes

Nine-tailed Fox

FUS RO DAH!!!!
Granted but you won't get it. You'll be taped to a chair and be forced to watch everyone else eat it while you get spoon fed baby food.

I wish that I had Gir for a best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom