• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corocoro Leaks and New Megas Confirmed!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
New megas! Diance, Swampert, and Sceptile all get Megas!

10382650_652983824787908_5522038516787223565_n.jpg

Sceptile looks cool, Diancie looks like Diantha, but wtf Swampert... it's like a ball...

The new Kyogre and Groudon fight!

9Gq2bx8.jpg

Team Magma and Aqua redesigns!

ESHoQ04.jpg

Brendan and May return!

H3hNfWa.jpg

Steven and our first look of actual in-game screencaps!

VcoxMV1.jpg

Sheik

:the:
Mega Flygon?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!... No? Okay...

Mega Sceptile looks cool. The new Team Magma and Aqua designs look pretty weird, but in a cool way, especially Team Aqua.

From what I've heard as of now, I don't like the sound of what they have done to Mega Sceptile. Grass/Dragon isn't as good as it sounds and I think it could of been better off with another ability, though I guess lightning Rod would prove to be useful in Double battles.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Holy. Trucking. Poodle.

The Megas: Sceptile is cool, and while Grass/Dragon isn't the best, it isn't awful. Mega Marshstomp looks stupid, and even JuicieJ would agree on that (if he doesn't he's a liar).

Team Fisherman/Farmers: They all look pretty good. I like that there is variety in the people, which is something rarely featured in Pokémon.

Brendan/May: Brendan is clearly wearing a hat now, so there is no confusion, which is good. May is cute and I want to take her home and throw her in my basement and play table hockey. In a sexy way.

Steven Motherducking Stone: I like boys again. Jk, but he's pretty.

All of the new designs look beast, even if the main trainer designs are a tad strange-looking. Mega Swampert far exceeds my expectations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom