• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Coolest Temple Soundtrack

What's your favorite OoT temple music?

• Forest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fire

• Water

• Shadow

• Spirit

• Total voters

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
If the Fire Temple music you're referring to is the original Fire Temple music, then that one is my favorite. I dunno, I just love the Islamic chants they put in. They add to the atmosphere and go along well with the temple. If that's not included then I would pick Forest Temple, which was very creepy and went along very well with the atmosphere of the temple.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The Fire Temple. I loved the music even though it could get annoying sometimes. but overal it was my fav Temple soundtrack. Too bad the Gerudo Valley Theme wasn't a temple soundtrack :(

A

Algalord

All the polls on these forums really surprise me; I really wouldn't ever in a million years think the Spirit Temple would be tied for the most popular with the Fire Temple dead last.

Ok everyone know that forest temple soundtrack is amazing. The spirt temple is there as well the music in it but again forest temple is where its at.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Aw, man, all these songs sound awesome, it's so hard to choose only one. :( They each have a melody and sound that perfectly matches the temple that they're representing. But since I have to choose one, I think the Water Temple's song is my favorite out of them all. I like how it sounds like both water and ice at the same time which is kinda funny in that the water temple's symbol was originally going to represent ice.

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Each temple has its own great soundtrack:

The Forest Temple soundtrack is really impressive, actually scaring me a bit the first time I played through it, while the Shadow Temple music did nothing to me... It gives the temple a mysterious feel, and you just have to love it. Simple as that. Love it. LOVE IT. L-O-V-E I-T.

The Fire Temple music is the most boring for me, no offense to anyone. Strangely, it's the only soundtrack appropiated to a temple where people goes to pray to someone, or that kind of things. Still, I like it, though it is my least favorite soundtrack out of the five temple soundtracks.

The Water Temple soundtrack I do really like, it fits the water theme perfectly, and it is pretty much my favorite soundtrack with the Forest Temple one. Got to love it as much as the Forest Temple one.

The Shadow Temple soundtrack is quite interesting, especially as the boss itself interacts with it (bongo Bogno is the one who... well, plays the bongos in the song XP). I find it quite amusing, I like it very much, but it is a bit poor if you count it as a soundtrack, as, in my opinion, it isn't really a soundtrack, just something else it's name I can't find.

The Spirit Temple is like being inside a pyramid, beig mysterious and a great soundtrack, really great, being my second favorite, and the one that fits the most with its theme, maybe even more than the Water Temple soundtrack.

Well, Forest Temple soundtrack, Water Temple soundtrack...

The Forest Temple just because it is a bit less calm than the other soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom