• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cool Stuff from Rich George and Phil Kollar.

So, I tweeted Rich a few times and got some neat replies.

@RichIGN We may know 50% of the LOCATIONS, but are we still mostly virgin since they've not shown many PUZZLES past the first dungeon?
@superdrive08 I think that's a fair way to see it, yeah. Well, if you think of locations... you've seen more. Hard 2 describe.

@RichIGN Nah, I have a feeling I know what you mean. I've been trying to convince people Faron Woods, Eldin Volcano, etc are also dungeons.
@superdrive08 Well there's that but... there's more to it than that LOL. The genius at work is, um, genius. =)

@superdrive08 No comment [on the second quest]. Part of the Nintendo lockdown - they did say there's something though. =)

Btw, I talked to Phil Kollar (Game Informer reviewer) a bit last night on AIM... managed to get him to answer three questions. I didn't save the convo so I'll paraphrase to the best of my ability.

1. Is there a healthy mix between puzzle bosses and 1:1 sword fighting?
There is a lot of puzzle solving in the bosses, but even when you know the solution you won't be able to mindlessly bash away at the boss. This game's combat requires more than any other previous one in the series.

2. Are there significant story/gameplay surprises after fully forging the final Master Sword?
Yep.

3. Can you confirm/deny a second quest?
Can't talk about it.

AgentPerry

Hoo hoo hoo!
There's no comment on a 2nd quest but there IS something?

Yeah, I think that there will be a 2nd quest of some sort.

More evidence from both guys that there is a second quest:

Phil: "surprisingly challenging post-game content" (via the full Game Informer review)
Rich: "Nintendo has publicly said there is a second quest. That's all I can/will say. =)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom