• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cool Sandwich Receipes

i will tell you now i really like sandwiches and i like eati them and guess what.....................i have secret sandwich recipes but i will not tell those but i will tell you all some cool recipes
number 1 is called popcorn sandwich you need bread and popcorn and i use a wii u big screen contoller to smash popcorn and then put it on bread when popcorn smashed then you got popcorn sandwich
number 2 is cool it is my dad recipe and you need bread and crisp then you put crisp in brread but i make it cool by put cake icing in it it is a cool recipe
number 3 is called cool cola sandwich recipe and you need bread then you put bread in cola then you get tomato soup in bread and it is sandwich

i have show you cool recipe so now i want know yours........................................i wont tell my brother

Big Octo

=^)
i have this cool receipe it is caled skyrim sandwich you get copy of elder scrol skyrim and put in between bread and maybe ketchup to

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Chicken and stuffing with pease pudding. That is the sandwich of Kings and Gods, it is delicious and easy to make and is delicious.

Dan

Number 1 is called baby sandwich what you need is two slices of bread, and one woman. First find a pregnant woman. Second, wait until the fetus has grown to full size, third pull baby out of the "bio oven" forth, place inside bread, and last, eat that lovely baby sandwich.

Therapist Bill

The Pianist
Eww sandwiches, never really been fond of that food. Always favored a nice bowl of warm oatmeal as breakfast or a snack between lunch n' dinner.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I like some good ol' English breakfast sandwiches. Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown, all on one baguette. A man's best friend.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I remember years ago my friend once showed up eating a peanut-butter and pepperoni sandwich... she said it was good. I didn't actually try it though so maybe it was terrible I dunno.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Why does everyone use that avatar from that girl? :P

OT: I'm a big fan of peanut butter with chocolate sprinkles (or as we call it here: hagelslag) myself

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
What I used to do as a kid was put peanut butter on the bread, then pour cinnamon-sugar over the peanut butter. When you stick the two slices of bread together, it doesn't really hold together, though, because cinnamon-sugar doesn't have much friction... at all. So, this is better with toast, because you also get a good crunch, but it also works with sandwiches.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I like grilled cheese, but only if it has a large assortment of meat on it too. Bacon is a given, ham is always nice, bologna sometimes, and whatever else I can find in the fridge. Needs to have a lot of cheese in order to hold it all together. And it has to have real cheese, not Kraft Singles. Absolutely delicious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom