• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cooking or ordering food?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So what about it? Do you (or someone else) Cook your daily meals or do you order food?
Me and Mr Vee are very busy and often late at home and tired so we do order like once or twice a week food. The other days of the week we cook our meals.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Home cooked meals can taste better but if nobody has the energy to make it then ordering out is a go. From a financial standpoint ordering out so much probably isn’t great but it depends how much you value your time as to whether or not it’s worth it. For me, when I was living in Japan I almost exclusively ate out. While I’m living with my parents it’s a mix of home cooked food and ordering out.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So what about it? Do you (or someone else) Cook your daily meals or do you order food?
Me and Mr Vee are very busy and often late at home and tired so we do order like once or twice a week food. The other days of the week we cook our meals.
I batch cook usually a few days worth of meals rather than cook daily. I also eat out at restaurants multiple times a week to kind of break things up a bit. I much prefer the sit in dining experience to getting take out but occasionally will order a Chinese duck to the house to eat.

im not much a cook. all i ever cook is pizza, cheeseballs, scrambled eggs and heating stuff up in the microwave.

other times i go to mcdonalds and/or burger king anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom