• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Controls

Are you referring to the HUD? It has never bothered me, because Skyward Sword gives the option to remove it from display; three options, actually. (Standard, Light, and Pro)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Are you referring to the HUD? It has never bothered me, because Skyward Sword gives the option to remove it from display; three options, actually. (Standard, Light, and Pro)

Like he said, there is an option to remove that. As for me, even in my first playtrough i put the option on Pro.

Why you ask? Yeah it was a nuisance, taking space of the screen for no good reason. The buttons/contols are easy to remember.

I

Insanity

+1

I kept it on light for a little bit then switched it to pro 'cause it gets annoying.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Are you saying that you didn't know that you can change the HUD?!? I feel sorry for you man, you could've turned it off almost right from the start... :(

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
if it was there all along it would have been really annoying. first time round i put it on light but now i'm on Hero Mode, and every future play through, will be on pro

S

Sartax123

You know, you can hide the Wii remote icon in the items menu. It's in the lower left corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom