• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

zelda manga news thread

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
alright so!!!!! theres gonna be a book 11!!!!!! Apparently theyre just writing the ending now in Japan, I am really surprised but so happy we're getting another book!
Screenshot_20211231-075009_kindlephoto-29873300.png
Screenshot_20211231-140721_kindlephoto-29810194.png
Theyre writing the final chapter now! Annnnnd EPILOGUE!!!! So I think this means theyre gonna expand on the ending!!!! Which I am thrilled about because I always think about where things might have gone after the game's ending, itll be so cool to see a version of that! Epilogue is something I really didn't think would happen so this is just awesome. Plz yall need to read these, add em to ur amazon wishlists people I will literally buy them for you cuz this series is awesoem and so underappreciated and its so hard to find anyone who actually reads it ever smh smh

also its been MONTHS and they still aint tell us when book 10 is coming out here :anger3d: they will probably tell us soon but I am losting my mind waiting it is driving me up the wall

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
819a4XSmT2L._SL1500_.jpg
AGHCHHHJHHJJHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHHHHHGGHHHHHHHHGGHHH??????????????????

Also book 10 comes out Sept 20th in English!!

Last edited:

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I've been waiting patiently for years for the Twilight Princess manga to conclude before buying any, no matter how tempting it may be. I'm hoping they release a nice hardcover set when it's over, similar to how they rereleased the original Zelda manga. (See pic in spoiler)

817qlc6wN9L.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom