• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Console Zelda in New Hyrule?

Would you want a console game to take place in New Hyrule the Hyrule in Spirit Tracks? I personally would not care as long as the trains didn't return. But that's just me :3

Night Owl

~Momentai
Maybe, If it's in New Hyrule, we can drive a mustang lovingly named Epona :P (if they increase tech enough)
If they Increase the freedom of movement, Yeah I'd like it.
I felt imprisoned by having to be confined to tracks. With some relief in dungeons.

I Loved the realm not the transportation. (as much as I've always wanted to drive a train.)

I'd be all for any realm Nintendo gives us, as long as there is plenty for me to do and explore.(and freedom to do so.)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well I personally want it to take place either during the civil war period or after TP and FSA, so New Hyrule would not be my desired setting. I would not mind seeing some technological advancement though. Who knows what kind of things the people of Hyrule develop a couple of centuries after FSA.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
No way. I really want a TP sequel, so that's not happenin. Also, all the games taking place in New Hyrule are cartoony, I have nothing against that, but I want (and I think Nintendo's going to do this, since the last three games have been cartoony) a more realistic setting, preferably similar to the Wii U tech demo.

Spirit Tracks is my favorite of the Adult timeline games, so I would definitely love to see more of a New Hyrule, but it should not be the next Zelda game. While I don't exactly want a Twilight Princess sequel, I would like to see Zelda Wii U take place on the Child timeline.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
i'd like it, because it's a hyrule that i feel like there was a lot of diversity in, abut they have to get rid of the train and give more exploration. With this new hyrule, I feel like there aren't as many locations that you HAVE TO HAVE in a zelda game (i say this even though every zelda games' map changes, but I still think they need more new locations), you can make new places and make endless possibilities. I feel like the Lost Woods and Zora's need to come back somehow though, and I don't thin Zora's are very likely in New Hyrule. And i jut hope they don't go too modern/high tech with the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom