• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Console you own the most/least games for

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Since I only have a DSi, I guess I own the most games for that :P
In the past I've also owned a PS2 (Gave it to my cousin), a GameCube (replaced it with a Wii before it broke), a Gameboy Advanced (replaced it with a DS), a DS (Replaced it with a DSi), a Wii (Broke) and an Xbox 360 (Left it at home when I graduated). Between all those I probably had the most DS games.

The WiiU. Not surprising since we only got it this February. We've got five games with it so far, not counting eshop games.

Mario Kart 8
Mighty No. 9
Splatoon
Shovel Knight
Bayonetta 2

Windwaker HD
StarFox Zero
Pokken Tournament
Yoshi's Wooly World

Will be our next grabs.

Most games is probably for either the GBA or the DS, I'm not sure which.

Least is definitely all the systems I don't own. :^) I'm trying to think, I don't even remember how many games I have for the Wii U, but I think it's like six, so the Wii U. I have a few digital games, too, though, so that might bring it up to nine which would tie it with the NES.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'm pretty sure it is my 360. Something around 40 games on it. Xbox One a close second (and will overtake it as more 360 games are made compatible) at 32 titles (13 being major current gen AAA titles and 12 major AAA last gen titles - rest smaller downloadables). Least would be my PS1. I didn't take it with me when I moved out. So either it's still buried in my parents' basement or they threw it out. I had just two games for it. Sim Theme Park and Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace (the game version of it of course). If we're counting handheld/mobile systems then it'd be my Virtual Boy, which I also left at my parents' house, which I only had the Wario game for. I do actually have the Wario game with me. I left the system in a closet and it's not there anymore so I have no idea what they did with it and they sure don't remember.

Brian Frost

JPEG DEATH
I have a pretty insane amount of games for the Wii, as an amazing amount of people have told me "I have all of these Wii games I don't want, pls take them Brian!" Of course most of them are awful, but I have around 50/60.
The console I have the fewest games for is my Virtual Boy for which I only own Mario Tennis :P

Misty

Ronin
keep-calm-i-m-a-glorious-pc-gaming-master-race.jpg

Yeah, I didn't even have to count myself. The answer to that question is around 100 between two steam accounts.

If we actually talk about those slime covered things with controllers, the answer is currently PS2. I had to count and I own 20 titles. We had to sell most of our gaming collection over the years...but there was a time it would have numbered in the hundreds on the n64, super nintendo, nintendo, ps1, ps2, sega saturn, sega genesis, and that ridiculously large handheld sega gaming machine.

Least is the PS3. I only have five.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Definitely the PS3. Probably around 15 games, some of which I haven't touched yet. The Wii comes in second, but I plan on selling a number of them. Next it's a tie for the Wii U, Xbox One, and Playstation 4; 6 games apiece. The Gamecube comes in last at a whopping 2 games.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

Yeah, I didn't even have to count myself. The answer to that question is around 100 between two steam accounts.

If we actually talk about those slime covered things with controllers, the answer is currently PS2. I had to count and I own 20 titles. We had to sell most of our gaming collection over the years...but there was a time it would have numbered in the hundreds on the n64, super nintendo, nintendo, ps1, ps2, sega saturn, sega genesis, and that ridiculously large handheld sega gaming machine.

Least is the PS3. I only have five.
Well, if we include PC, that's a winner. 113 games in my Steam library, plus Minecraft, a few mod packs, and my totally-not-emulators for Gameboy and NES/SNES

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Least for me is the GameCube, with only three titles. Looking to get some more eventually. Most is probably the Xbox 360, should have something like 30 games.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff

PC, Ha. Not even worth mentioning because of such a huge lead it'd have for me. I couldn't even begin to count.... I have no idea honestly. Somewhere between 80 and 200... ish Most of them being smaller downloadable ones. Many I don't play anymore. Many won't work on modern systems like some old Maxis games I dearly loved. Just on my current computer I have twelve Steam titles, eleven of which are installed, and only one was free. Rough could of fourteen or so others currently installed and a few dozen others in disks stored away in closets. So strictly on just what's currently installed it'd be behind both my Xboxes. However, I do have far more games than what I just currently have actually on my PC. Including ones I desperately miss playing like Sim Theme Park, Sim Coaster, or Star Wars Racer (say what you will about the prequels, that podracing game was fantastic), or my much beloved X-Wing Alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom