• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Console Colouring Preferences

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
When you purchase a console do you prefer lighter or darker consoles? Perhaps you have a certain colour you like the most or you might just always hold out for some limited edition before making the purchase?

I like darker consoles personally. A black console seems to fare better over time than a white one in my experience. I do like to get limited editions where I can though as the fancy designs often entice me.

I've never really thought about it. Most of my consoles have been black or consoles that never had varients.

I do really like the purple and orange Gamecube though and I did for a little while have an R2D2 Xbox 360.

I guess overall I prefer darker colours though,ightrr colours on expensive tech can often look tacky.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I prefer light coloured ones especially the fluorescent coloured ones.
Because I find them more attractive than the black ones.

I usually go with darker color ones, though there are some exceptions. But for the most part I usually go with the darker schemes.

There has only been one time when I had a choice in colour of console. That was the PS4 Slim I bought. I chose the white one. I just have a thing for white consoles. I really like them.

All the rest I have bought over the years had zero variations when I bought them or in the case of the WiiU, the high end SKU was only black. Nintendo made the low end SKU only white. I didn't have an external HDD at the time to use so I had to get the high end SKU black.

I don't really give color any thought. I always think about price and condition since I always buy them second hand. Though if I had a choice, I always go with the black ones; white isn't for me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
All my consoles including my PC are black thought the PC can change its lighting colour to what I want.

I find black and white go with any colour scheme really.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I don't really care for the most part. I just get whatever the default color is in order to get the handheld/console. Though if given the choice I would go for darker colors (red, black, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom