• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bomberboy

Could there be a possible connection between the TRIforce and the THREE timlines?

K

Kprizzy

ganon- power- link is defeated due to ganons power
link- courage- links courage defeats ganon
zelda- wisdom- link is sent back in time to warn hyrule because of zeldas wisdom

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Yeah I really don't see there being a connection between the 2. Especially since the 3rd split is a "what-if" split, so yeah I don't believe so.

I think that it is possible to see a connection in the way that the DT is shaped by Ganondorf (Power), the AT is shaped by Link (Courage) and the CT is shaped by Zelda (Wisdom), but that this has no further impact on the series than being a pleasant coincidence. But Nintendo might have greater plans for this.

/Blue Window

Could there be a possible connection between the TRIforce and the THREE timlines?

You know, that's actually quite interesting, especially the way Kprizzy put it. Even if no official connection exists at all, this is incredibly interesting to say the least.

I highly doubt this was intentional. The Downfall timeline really just seems like Nintendo's method of placing the older games, and the association with the Triforce just comes across as a natural coincidence.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
That's probably not what Nintendo was going for, but if they feel like making this decision it could happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom