• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Connection Between Fi and Ghirahim..... ???

K

Kyuubi

I was thinking a lot about it, and i have my own points in this.
As you probably have already seen, Ghirahim is a somewhat sword in human form... and his master is Demise.
So is Fi .. i guess.
The point is..
DO you THINK Fi and Ghirahim are relatives? ( brother and sister and so on and so forth)
i do. the similarity , except the sword thing is that they both have the crystal on the chest, and both have practically the same eyes ( in the end of the game u can notice Ghirahim's )
leave your ideas, points bellow

Last edited by a moderator:

Feral

The Drifter
I just think they are the same type of being (Spirits and demons are basically the same thing here.) They don't necessary have to be related, kinda like there are more then just one of every race. Though both are swords, unlike Fi who gave me the impression of purity, clarity and weightlessness, Ghirahim is tainted and heavy with emotion and a corporal form. This is just my option though.

I just think they are the same type of being (Spirits and demons are basically the same thing here.) They don't necessary have to be related, kinda like there are more then just one of every race. Though both are swords, unlike Fi who gave me the impression of purity, clarity and weightlessness, Ghirahim is tainted and heavy with emotion and a corporal form. This is just my option though.

Of course he was heavy with emotion. He was mad! Furious! Sick with anger! :P

But in all seriousness, I don't see them as being related. Similar types of spirits, yes, but not related in any way. The only way I could see them as being related is if we view Ghirahim as a shadow of Fi.

K

Kyuubi

YOU know, i think it would be quite cool if u had Ghirahim and his kind of sword... it looked preety cool... :D ,

Feral

The Drifter
YOU know, i think it would be quite cool if u had Ghirahim and his kind of sword... it looked preety cool... :D ,

Then Fi could wield the Master sword ( or levitate it cuz uh..no arms?)..then they can both duke it out. :lol: Nah can't really see that happening though it might be cool.

Question is tho, if they stuck the master sword into Fi will she get a corporeal form and grow arms like Ghirahim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom