• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Confirmed Locales

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
When was it confirmed? It being on ZD's enemy page doesnt mean its 100% true. Theyll probably rename some enemies after we learn their real name anyways.

ZD doesn't just post random names. They make sure they're getting the names right, and if it's not official, they state it in the description. Plus, just look at it. That looks just like what a Gleeok would look like.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Notice the bricks near the bottom? They resemble the building with the magnetic platforms in the GDC trailer, which has the same color scheme as the color-changing and factory area. They're all in the same place.

My thoughts exactly.

Guys! If we pay attention to the little details, we can avoid pointless arguments!

ZD doesn't just post random names. They make sure they're getting the names right, and if it's not official, they state it in the description. Plus, just look at it. That looks just like what a Gleeok would look like.

I was sure there was a disclaimer for all of the info that some of it is speculative and not 100% fact. Also, aches looke like keese, but they arent. Boko Babas look like Deku Babas, but they arent. You cant go based off of just looks alone. This could easily be a new enemy. While i do think it might be related to the Gleeok, the Gleeoks in older games are MUCH bigger, and are bosses. If this is anything like it, its a baby Gleeok, and not the real-deal.

I do believe we've derailed this threads topic.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Most names on the enemies page (and many other SS pages) are unofficial at this point. When putting the pages together, we came up with names based on enemies of previous games (e.g. Gleeok), the enemy's appearance (e.g. fire snail, mechanical totem pole), or a combination of both (e.g. "mechat" = "mech" (mechanical) + "hat" (Peahat/Seahat family)). The thing is these enemies may never have official names. Prima does the same thing, and for all we know they may even adopt many of ours.

So no, Gleeok hasn't been "confirmed," though there's no reason not to call it that, at least for now.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Most names on the enemies page (and many other SS pages) are unofficial at this point. When putting the pages together, we came up with names based on enemies of previous games (e.g. Gleeok), the enemy's appearance (e.g. fire snail, mechanical totem pole), or a combination of both (e.g. "mechat" = "mech" (mechanical) + "hat" (Peahat/Seahat family)). The thing is these enemies may never have official names. Prima does the same thing, and for all we know they may even adopt many of ours.

So no, Gleeok hasn't been "confirmed," though there's no reason not to call it that, at least for now.

Oh, really? Hm. Well, I was wrong then. (I still think it's supposed to be a Gleeok, though.)

Thanks for the information my friend!!!!!!!

GAcQrQ2mbjlijbv6653jB4AEo1_400.jpg

Hopefully Nintendo releases more information on locations prior to the release of the game.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I'm just referring to the enemy as "Gleeok", it'll probably be called that anyway, I just like the name.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
The Dungeons We've Seen

So, we really only have one dungeon with a name, boss and item confirmed(The Sky Temple), but we've also seen many dungeons in the trailers, with no name, item or boss. So, Here's the dungeons I have seen.

1. Sky Temple E3 2011 - We've seen the whole second half of the dungeon, and the boss: Ghirahim

2. Un-named 'Arabic-esque' dungeon' GDC'11 - We've seen this dungeon in the GDC'11 trailer, it shows link fighting a 4 armed stalfos in this dungeon, as well as Link fighting a Golden statue controlled by Ghirahim.

3. Mechanical/Futuristic dungeon GDC'11 and E3 2011 - We've seen a glance of some kind of futuristic dungeon in both trailers listed, but whether or the not it is the same dungeon is a mystery.

4. Fire Temple E3 2010, 2011 and GDC'11 - In all 3 trailers, we've seen a temple that is fire themed. A miniboss or boss is probably the rock monster from the E3 2011 trailer. The dungeon appears to show Link balancing on a ball to cross lava, most interesting :)

5. Forest Area E3 2010 and SDCC'11 - This probably not a dungeon, but it has been confirmed to be in the game. The reason this might be a dungeon is because many people on YouTube who play the game say it feels like a dungeon. The area also has dungeon doors, A Stalfos, and a scorpion miniboss.

So did you spot any other dungeons in the trailer, I went entirely off memory, so I could have. So, that about 4 dungeon we know off. Sound off in the comments!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I think the chances we won't see a Forest dungeon/temple, are pretty much 0. Not sure if it would actually be named the Forest Temple or anything, but yeah.

We can also be pretty sure we will see some style of Water dungeon/temple as well.

So, I think Sky, Forest, Fire, Water, Desert, and Mechanical/Lightning will all be definite. I also think it could be very possible to see a secret headquarters for Ghirahim and his tribe (which I suspect is the Dark Tribe). Either way, I really just can't want for this game.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I think we will see about 6 dungeons in the game.

As stated in a few interviews with Nintendo reps, they said that you will revisit dungeons and use new items to access more parts of the dungeon. I don't think that it can be called 'backtracking' though. So, even if there we're only 4 dungeons, the more items you obtain and the more areas of dungeons you uncover, could make a small number like 4 feel like 8.

I'm also guessing that you will revisit the Sky Temple. Because 'Nate' from Nintendo said something like this..

You may revisit the first dungeon hours later in the game.

Anyway, I'm hoping on 6, and the theory before mentioned could make 6 dungeons feel like 10.

I think the chances we won't see a Forest dungeon/temple, are pretty much 0. Not sure if it would actually be named the Forest Temple or anything, but yeah.

We can also be pretty sure we will see some style of Water dungeon/temple as well.

So, I think Sky, Forest, Fire, Water, Desert, and Mechanical/Lightning will all be definite. I also think it could be very possible to see a secret headquarters for Ghirahim and his tribe (which I suspect is the Dark Tribe). Either way, I really just can't want for this game.

Yeah, I agree. But If the Water Temple is as bad as it's previous iterations, roll-call time: Water Temple, Great Bay Temple, Lakebed Temple. :mad:

Please Nintendo, if you do a Water Temple, make it awesome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Discussing the dungeons we've seen and the number of dungeons there are likely to be in the game are two similar discussions that are highly connected. Thus, I will be taking these two threads and... *Xinnamerged*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom