• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Confirmed Locales

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I am going to put all the places from what we all said

Sky
attachment.php

Skyloft
skyloft.png

Sky Temple
zelda-skyward-sword-spider-stab.jpg

Forest
screen_ZeldaSkywardSword_11-640x360.jpg

Death Mountain?
Mogmas-Model-Large.jpg

Chinese Fire Temple (not official name)
Wii_ZeldaSS_4_scrn10_E3.jpg

Colour change place
colour change place.jpg

Last edited:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
I love this version of Death Mountain better than any of the others. Makes me more excited to get Skyward Sword!!!!

I don't know what to call this place but it is very brown in colour and there is a pipe in the background, there are also pipes in the colour changing area perhaps they are the same place but different areas. Another possibility is because of the brick walls this is part of the mechanical temple we see in the GDC trailer.
View attachment 15356

Hmm, the monster Link is fighting reminds me of Dead Hand from OoT, but it looks more, Desert-ish . . . I guess, but awsome none-the-less. . .

"Techy, colorful, mine cart-esque area with statues" has the aura of the Siren World, though given some other more contradictory factors (e.g. Link still has his sword equipped), it doesn't appear to be in the Siren World itself.

attachment.php

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Notice the bricks near the bottom? They resemble the building with the magnetic platforms in the GDC trailer, which has the same color scheme as the color-changing and factory area. They're all in the same place.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Yeah, from what we see so far of Death Mountain it looks huge.
Hmm, kinda reminds me of Dragon Roost in WW. I wonder what the music will be?

"Techy, colorful, mine cart-esque area with statues" has the aura of the Siren World, though given some other more contradictory factors (e.g. Link still has his sword equipped), it doesn't appear to be in the Siren World itself.

attachment.php
Oh, he doesn't have the SwS in the Siren World? I thought he did. . . Oh well. . . I guess I need to make more observations. . .

Notice the bricks near the bottom? They resemble the building with the magnetic platforms in the GDC trailer, which has the same color scheme as the color-changing and factory area. They're all in the same place.
I wouldn't jump to conclusions. But i'm pretty sure you're right. Ah, we'll all know when the Game comes out. . .

I was under the impression that the land below would look grim, but these screenshots show the regular Hyrule we've always known.

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
the three headed dragon thing looks more like a gleeok to me

it looks like the golden statues on the sides of the path means that the color change thing is the dungeon with the Shiva statue

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
That enemy has three heads, thus it's a Gleeok.

And I see no similarities with dead hand except for multiple appendages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom