• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Confirmed and rumoured Zelda games; which do you want?

Right now we have quite a few confirmed and rumoured Zelda games awaiting release.

The confirmed games are;
-Link's Awakening remake
-Cadence of Hyrule
-Zelda mobile
-Zelda Switch

The rumoured games are;
-The Wind Waker HD port
-Twilight Princess HD port
-Skyward Sword HD
-Grezzo Zelda / OoTHD + MMHD
-A Link to the Past remake

Obviously as Zelda fans we'd want all of these games at some point but which are you most excited for and which rumours do you hope are true?

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I'm most excited about the following three:

- Zelda Switch. Because this could improve massively on BotW.
- TP Port. Because I think this would play far better on the Switch.
- SS HD. Same as TP.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
All of the rumored games except aLttP. I know I probably have a reputation for being a downer at this point, but it's really hard to get excited for new Zelda with the new direction they started taking it since SS and now BOTW.

This is easy one. Zelda Switch is what I’m most excited about. If that was the only game they released in near future, I’d still be happy. It’s the only one I really need.
But I’m of course excited about all of them that we know are coming. If I had to put them in order, including rumoured, from most anticipated to least, list would be:

1. Zelda Switch bc I loved BotW. We know next game will be open world like BotW so I’m really looking forward to play it. I hope next game is related to BotW story-wise as well.

2. Skyward Sword HD bc I haven’t played SS yet and it would be nice to play it with enhanced graphics and controls (I’ve gotten an impression that people dislike the controls of SS).

3. Link’s Awakening remake. Same reason as with SS. Haven’t played it yet and I’m planning to wait until remake is out.

4. The Wind Waker HD port bc WW is awesome game and I would happily play it on the go on Switch.

5. A Link to the Past remake. Very good game and would like to see how the remake would look. Maybe they could add surround sound there. That would be cool.

6. Twilight Princess HD port, same reason as WW. I think WW is better game than TP therefore I’d be more excited for WW port. They could also make surround sound more accurate.

7. OoT HD/MM HD. Would be nice to have them on Switch game library. All Zeldas one system, just take my money.

8. Cadence of Hyrule. First indie Zelda. That’s fresh and cool. Hopefully it sells well. I’m going to get it for sure. I wish they made a physical copy of it to put it on display next to the other games.

9. Zelda mobile. If it helps to bring more publicity to the series why not?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm not so much excited about Zelda switch. After 13 years of Zelda not delivering a great game to top TP or OOT to still hope at this point would be absurd.

After SS which was a mediocre entry and a complete letdown on release due to the total betrayal of expectation, due to deceptive statements from the developers and disregard of established lore. I was truly surprised to be let down once again by their last release, BoTW. After the exciting looking trailers I bought the game only to find out the focus was completely wrong for me and if they go in that direction again I won't be happy with the product and will have to accept remakes will be my only reason for liking the series from then on.

I'll be more excited for HD ports of WW and TP though funnily enough SS even more so right now. Despite it being mediocre and not a good of a game as the others there were at least some great moments to enjoy and I very much enjoyed the fabulous Debbie and Groose and I would like to see them again in their original game.

SS definitely is overdue the remake as it is by far the ugliest of the 3D Zelda games and the only that has yet to receive some kind of remake. I doubt they will change the grotesque character models or goofy enemy designs but the environments can hopefully be improved quite a lot so I'd like to see what they do with it and the dungeons in HD. Hopefully they fix some of the very annoying aspects like the alerts for getting items you have already collected each time you rebooted your Wii! Hopefully the visual update shall be more akin to what WW got with its HD version rather than the dissapointingly dated looking TPHD.

I'd also rather like the ALTTP remake. I have only played on an Emulator on PC and it was kind of annoying to control so it would be nice to get the game on Switch. I fear for the visuals though. Hopefully they don't do some goofy **** like AlBW or LA. As I am not a fan of the visuals in either.

Right now we have quite a few confirmed and rumoured Zelda games awaiting release.

The confirmed games are;
-Link's Awakening remake
-Cadence of Hyrule
-Zelda mobile
-Zelda Switch

The rumoured games are;
-The Wind Waker HD port
-Twilight Princess HD port
-Skyward Sword HD
-Grezzo Zelda / OoTHD + MMHD
-A Link to the Past remake

Obviously as Zelda fans we'd want all of these games at some point but which are you most excited for and which rumours do you hope are true?

A Link to the Past remake, I'd buy that.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Well obviously a WWHD port is my first choice, though SSHD and MMHD are also high up on the list. I also kinda want to see a Zelda 2 remake, though I doubt that’s likely as we already have the original game on the online service.

I’m honestly worried about Zelda Switch, as BotW was quite disappointing and I really hope it isn’t the new direction for the series. As far as original games go, all I want is a real Zelda game made by a competent developer, aka not
Grezzo.

Also when was Zelda Mobile confirmed? I really hope it wasn’t as Zelda just isn’t a mobile series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom