• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Concerts!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I have been to probably a hundred concerts. They are fuel for my soul :)

I am seeing Radiohead next week and Puscifer at the end of June. My favorite shows I've ever seen are Tool, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Sigur Ros, and Tori Amos. Even if Tori is not your thing, she is AMAZING live.

My wish list- Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Fiona Apple, Regina Spektor, and Roger Water's The Wall. I know he is touring now, but not in my city. Does anyone know if Symphony of the Goddess is coming out with more dates? Did anyone here see Play! A Videogame symphony in 2009? That was pretty cool too.

I'm gonna go see Muse in concert. I've never seen them live and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. If you haven't noticed.

I saw MUSE in 2004 at the Curiosa festival before they were huge in the States. I left thinking "wow, that is a 3 piece band and they sound like that?!" They were awesome live! I was super impressed with their bass player.

Last edited:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Does anyone know if Symphony of the Goddess is coming out with more dates?

I know they keep adding more tour dates for The Symphony of the Goddesses - they added two showings in my city and more recently, they put LA back on the list and more shows for Texas. Just keep checking.

I've been to quite a few concerts myself. Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, John K. Samson, God Is An Astronaut, and D'espairsRay are some of the more memorable gigs I've went to, but there's many more that I can't think of at the moment. I also make it a point to attend Mayhem Fest and Vans Warped Tour when I can.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I know they keep adding more tour dates for The Symphony of the Goddesses - they added two showings in my city and more recently, they put LA back on the list and more shows for Texas. Just keep checking.

I've been to quite a few concerts myself. Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, John K. Samson, God Is An Astronaut, and D'espairsRay are some of the more memorable gigs I've went to, but there's many more that I can't think of at the moment. I also make it a point to attend Mayhem Fest and Vans Warped Tour when I can.

thanks regarding the goddess shows. i hope they come closer than 4 hours to my city.

curious- which NIN tour did you attend? i saw NIN/JA in 2009. my favorite NIN though is circa 2000- the Fragile album.

I REALLY wanna see Gorillaz live 3D concert complete with Murdoc in his undies. However, they split up. BUMMER :(Gorillaz_Murdoc_by_Efahr.jpg

Last edited:

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I have been to probably a hundred concerts. They are fuel for my soul :)

I am seeing Radiohead next week and Puscifer at the end of June. My favorite shows I've ever seen are Tool, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Sigur Ros, and Tori Amos. Even if Tori is not your thing, she is AMAZING live.

Radiohead!? Whoa...

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Radiohead!? Whoa...
I know man...I feel like a little kid. I am SO excited. I have never seen them live before. Been a fan since I saw the Paranoid Android video circa 1997. <3 Thom Yorke has one of the best vocal ranges in a male rock musician.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I know man...I feel like a little kid. I am SO excited. I have never seen them live before. Been a fan since I saw the Paranoid Android video circa 1997. <3 Thom Yorke has one of the best vocal ranges in a male rock musician.

I only started listening to Radiohead two weeks ago, XD
I was born in 97, so I couldn't have listened to them then though...

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
thanks regarding the goddess shows. i hope they come closer than 4 hours to my city.

curious- which NIN tour did you attend? i saw NIN/JA in 2009. my favorite NIN though is circa 2000- the Fragile album.

I REALLY wanna see Gorillaz live 3D concert complete with Murdoc in his undies. However, they split up. BUMMER :(View attachment 25622

No problem! Hopefully they'll come closer to you.

I too saw the NIN/JA tour in 2009. Although I can agree with you that The Fragile is easily NIN's best album / era.

Oh man, the Gorillaz. Do want to see. I'm hoping that they do come back one day. :(

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Sadly I've only been to one concert. I saw Blink182 and My Chemical Romance last fall with some friends. I had a blast, and I think we all got a little contact high. xD Oh, and I went to see the Lord of the Rings Symphony a few years back, and it was awesome too!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
No problem! Hopefully they'll come closer to you.

I too saw the NIN/JA tour in 2009. Although I can agree with you that The Fragile is easily NIN's best album / era.

Oh man, the Gorillaz. Do want to see. I'm hoping that they do come back one day. :(

you know selicyc, I could totally see Trent Reznor releasing AND touring new NIN soon. they always "retire" and can't stay away...i.e. Kiss, The Police, and countless other bands.

@dr3w21- LOL...I was 12 when that song came out and that is a very impressionable age when it comes to bands and music. I've said this to you before, and I'll say it again. You have a head start listening to some great bands. I wish you luck in your musical endeavors. With influences like that, I would listen!

I wen to my first concert the other day and it was "Guns n Roses". LOVED IT! Seeing europe in November but i REALLY want to see Bon jovi/Aerosmith :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom