• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Completed Zelda Games

What Zelda Games have you NOT played?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening (original/Dx)

• Ocarina of Time

• Ocarina of Time Master Quest

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• ALTTP/Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess (GC/Wii)

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Four Swords Anniversary Edition

• Ocarina of Time 3D

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Since this is a Zelda forum I would expect that most fans would have completed or at least played every Zelda game. I know a thread like this has been done but it was old so I thought I would make a new one.

What Zelda games have you not played?

What Zelda games have you not finished?

I myself have owned,played, and finished every game besides the infamous cdi games and the game and watch game.

I was just wondering if the majority of fans are like me and played them all or if the majority of fans have only played a few.

Edit: I added a a poll. I included only major games in the series (no cdi, game and watch, or spin off like links cross bow training). I also included significant remakes of games such as alttp/four swords and four swords anniversary edition

Last edited:

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Oh...I read the poll as what games have you completed, and voted on all of them, sorry about that. I own and completed all of them except for the CD-I ones, I watch LPs for those sometimes :lol:

So i've completed OOT (gc and ds), SS, and TP. I was in the process of playing PH but I died of bordom. Yes i'm dead... jk ;) Honestly out of those 3 OOT isn't m favorite... don't shoot me :/ perhaps its just because I've played it SO MANY TIMES (like I can sit down and beat it 100% in a few hours....) but its still a classic in my heart and I will never get tired of playing it :)

i have played alot of the games but havent played the oracles or four swords adventures or minish cap

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Sadly, I have only beaten A Link to the Past (100%) and Twilight Princess (above 90%). Also sadly, I have only played 3 more games: Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, and Skyward Sword. I would have also beaten Ocarina of Time, if people wouldn't save over my data every time I start a new game. I make it to the shadow temple every time, and I have to quit before I can finish.

Sadly, I have only beaten A Link to the Past (100%) and Twilight Princess (above 90%). Also sadly, I have only played 3 more games: Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, and Skyward Sword. I would have also beaten Ocarina of Time, if people wouldn't save over my data every time I start a new game. I make it to the shadow temple every time, and I have to quit before I can finish.

Good Din! Don't let them play it. Or at least keep them from saving. I would go crazy if one of my stupid siblings saved over my data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom