• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Completed 2 Zelda Classics This Weekend!

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hello all, this is TheMinish and I would like to share my experience of 2 Zelda classics that I recently beat. These two games are 'The Legend of Zelda' and the other 'The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening'. These are so far some of my favorite entries in the series.

I'd give each game these scores:

The Legend of Zelda (NES) - 9
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - 9.7

I am going to start Zelda 2 soon and will be finishing other Zelda heavyweights like Link to the Past and Majora's Mask within the next few weeks.

If I enjoyed Link's Awakening so much would you recommend the Oracle games?

Well, why I'm at it, here's a list of Zelda games I've beaten and some scores:

Ocarina of Time (N64) - 9.6
The Wind Waker (GCN) - 9.5
The Minish Cap (GBA) - 9.8
Twilight Princess (GCN/WII) - 9.1

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Congratulations! I am not a big fan of the 2D games (despite loving LA and Alttp :P), but I enoyed LA more than Oracles You're opinion though.

And Finally, someone who thinks WW is just as good at OoT :D TP was epic, but I first played WW

Gosh, I have only beaten two Zelda games, but If I carried on TP (I will, once I am out of Mother and Sonic fandomness) I would of beaten it by now.

And I really, really, REALLY Hope MC is an Ambassador game

Conor

the over analysing guy
I've completed the original, on the third palace of zelda II, and I forgot where I was in Link's awakening :lol:, and i'm about to do the great baby temple in majora's mask, hopefully I'll get them all done before skyward sword is released.
This summer I've completed:
Ocarina of Time
twilight princess
the wind waker, for the first time
ALTTP
LOZ
and the minish cap :)

Last edited:

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I've completed the original, on the third palace of zelda II, and I forgot where I was in Link's awakening :lol:, and i'm about to do the great baby temple in majora's mask, hopefully I'll get them all done before skyward sword is released.
This summer I've completed:
Ocarina of Time
twilight princess
the wind waker, for the first time
ALTTP
LOZ
and the minish cap :)

I was playing Majora's Mask a couple of weeks ago, and I made it to the Great Bay Temple. I screamed, and then went back to the first day because I realized that it was a water temple.... I will attempt to beat it this week, but then I have the Stone Tower... Ughh.... :D

So, would anyone recommend the Oracle games? I loved Link's Awakening~

And KempTheGoron, I am hoping on Minish Cap an an ambassador game too, I could play through my favorite Zelda ever an endless amount :)

Last edited:
Link's Awakening is one of my favorite Zeldas, and I would say it's the best of the Game Boy/Color games. I liked Oracle of Ages much more than Seasons, and while they are both good, they're just not quite as good as LA. That said, of course I recommend them! Good Luck with Zelda II, are you playing it on 3DS? It's really nice to be able to set it down and pick it up when you want, I've been playing it at school before classes, which is the only time I have for games anymore, and it's really nice to be able to level up bit by bit without having to save and go back to the beginning and lose all my exp. Also good luck with Majora's Mask!

E

epic_link

My friend Masksalesman30 and I are hosting a classic Zelda live stream today. We are streaming the first three Zelda games starting with ALttP then moving on to LoZ and AoL. The stream will be starting very shortly and will last all day. Please attend, join the chat, and have fun.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
You beat LA and enjoyed it? Well, I don't suppose you'll particularly dislike the Oracle games – I sure didn't! LA and the Oracles have really similar combat (and enemies...), but those three games also have very different dungeon structures. Take heed that Seasons is more action oriented whereas Ages is more puzzle oriented. I'd say that Link's Awakening is also on the Puzzle side as well, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom