• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Communism - How Ganondorf Took Over Hyrule, a Satire Comic.

http://sta.sh/0ooctsde6yh

A satire comic I made for Zelda fans. I do not own anything from Nintendo, and they do not endorse my message. This is a satire protected under fair use. I'm a proud Nationalist gamer, and I don't care if you don't like my satire comic. Communism, Cultural Marxism, and White Genocide is a real issue and it's affecting Sweden, France, the UK, South Africa, the USA, and all white countries. Anti-Racist is a code word for Anti-White. For those who learn the truth about White Genocide from this comic, I am proud of you.

I posted this comic before under Zelda Theory, because I do believe it is how Ganondorf could have taken over Hyrule, but I guess they said it wasn't a theory, but rather fan art. So I posted it here now. If you have anything you want to say to me about this piece that you don't want to say in public. Feel free to contact me on my page using my profile info or contact me by PM here. I don't want to advertize so I won't be posting my site here again as to respect the rules of this forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom