• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Common Sayings That You Hate?

sn00pac

Greg
I'll get us started! :D I hate when people say "Hate is a strong word." Its less strong then other words I could use. :trollface: Another is "It is, what it is." Mostly because people always try to sound like one of the seven sages dropping this brand new piece of knowledge on you. How profound! :lol:

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"I could care less."

I hate it when people use this to mean they don't care at all because that's contradictory, instead you should say "I couldn't care less." Sometimes I like to throw in something at the end like "I couldn't care less if you paid me" because I find that more enjoyable. I don't know why.

Bonus peeve: "Could you be more pacific?"

No, I can't be an ocean. Learn your words.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"I could care less."

I hate it when people use this to mean they don't care at all because that's contradictory, instead you should say "I couldn't care less." Sometimes I like to throw in something at the end like "I couldn't care less if you paid me" because I find that more enjoyable. I don't know why.

This.

caring.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom