• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Commercials You HATE!

I hate alot of the Swiffer commercials, they have weird music that makes me feel too mellow. One of the commercials I used to hate was the Kraft Dinner one where the kids put KD in a blender and drink it out of those beer hats.

The stupid Cuddleuppets things...oh and the stompies
the blanket ones just look super creepy and the song gets stuck in my head all day (They're Cuddle Cuddle UPPETS Cuddle cuddle UPPETS blankets that are PUPPETS blankets that are PUPPETS!) 0.o

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed the [insert item here]-pet craze as of late? Yeah, I don't know what started it, but there has been a rash of animal-based
220px-Pillow_Pet_Dog.jpg
Pillow Pet thingy​
slippers, pillows, blankets, etc. Whatever started this craze, I find it to be incredibly annoying. Now, Pillow Pets, I can handle, but then comes Cuddleuppits, Stompies, Fazoodles, and all of that other madness. It's enough to drive any wolf human insane. Not to mention the annoyingly infectious jingles that accompany every commercial these desperate companies dish out. Ugh, and don't even get me started on the lack of originality among each of these atrocities.

200px-Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg
Flo (portrayed by Stephanie Courtney)​
Another group of commercials that really grinds my gears is Progressive. The main character and spokesperson, Flo, used to actually be funny, but her upbeat attitude and zany witticisms have run dry. It seems that the company attempted to add a new co-spokesperson, but he was only seen for, like, three commercials then disappeared. None of that matters to me, though, as the commercials still annoy me; Flo still annoys me. I beg of you, Progressive, hire a new spokesperson, or gtfo.

Any commercial that involves Chuck Norris annoys me to no end. Particularly the ones that profess how "awesome" he is; the World of Warcraft ones come to mind. First off, I couldn't care less how great Chuck Norris is. Heck, I'd much rather watch an alligator give birth to a cow than sit through testimonials of how cool, or rather, how much like Chuck Norris I'd be if I played WoW. Celebrity-based propaganda techniques in general have always annoyed me, the ones that include Chuck Norris are just the worst of the bunch.

Sun Drop, anyone? Ugh... I hate the soda commercials where the girl dresses like an 80s reject, or the lost contestant of the ABDC group, Fannypack. She prances around town dancing like a maniac to "Dance. Too Much Booty in the Pants" or whatever it's called while everyone in the crowd looks on, pretending to be impressed when in real life, they'd be laughing their arses off at how ridiculous she looks. But wait, there's more: a guy has been added to the mix, and he does the same boring old dance moves that the girl does, albeit more ridiculous-looking. Running out of ideas, are we, Sun Drop?

Does anyone here besides me hate the Vince Offer guy? For those of who are not familiar
200px-Vince_Offer.JPG
Vince "Offer"​
with this guy, his real name is Vince Shlomi, and he's the spokesperson (creator?) of such products as the Slap-chop and the Schticky. Take a gander at those names, huh? Yeah, he apparently gets a giggle out of the product names, and each item seems to hint at a sexual innuendo of some kind. One of the aforesaid commercials even broadcasts solely at night, due to its inappropriate nature. The one to which I am referring is none other that the Schticky (o__O). Keep in mind that these are all supposedly harmless household appliances and/or cleaning products. Anyway, not only are these commercials extremely annoying, but the creep-factor is insanely high with this guy.

All of the above commercial ads should be locked away in a vault and sunk in the depths of the Mariana Trench for all eternity. That is how much I hate them. Better yet, everyone who agrees with me should become survey takers on BigSpot.com where we can all voice our opinions about them. Hopefully then our suggestions and opinions will be taken into consideration, and these commercials can be removed. Perhaps by extension our move will prevent any future commercial headaches like the above ones from ever being created. Don't anyone join BigSpot.com, by the way, as it's commercial suck as well; even though it pokes fun at other commercials...

I'm sure there's loads more... :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom