• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Commercials You HATE!

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I hate any commercials for little kid toys because they always make up some stupid annoying song to go with it.

Okay, this commercial is really really bad, and it has some intense swearing in it, so I'm gonna put it in a spoiler tag.

[video=youtube;fejcZsGqLQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fejcZsGqLQM[/video]

I hate that commercial with all my heart.

Djinn

and Tonic
Those Serta mattress commercials that come on all the time late at night. The really annoying ones that are not exactly advertising anything but are made up of about 20 or so various customer reviews cut down to a couple seconds each and spliced together to make a 3 minute commercial. Where you have one person after another after another constantly saying things like,

"I was so refreshed and amazed.."
"I couldn't believe how refreshed I was.."
"It was like being revived in a.."
"Rejuvenated.."
"Simply the greatest.."

And so on for a few minutes. They make it out to be some weird kind of reanimation inducing magical health reviving sarcophagus of the gods and all you have to do is call the number and sleep on it once. Along with every third person repeating the word refreshed which makes me think that every last one of those reviews were written by the same guy who for some reason had no access to a thesaurus. Because that is no way I would describe sleep and I cannot possibly be the only one with that mindset. It's just so weird, no real advertising about it whatsoever, just a large collection of people talking about how sleeping on it solved all their problems, cured cancer, and did their taxes for them in a single night with a phone number at the bottom. And even then it probably would not have annoyed me nearly as much if it was not constantly on each and ever commercial break throughout the night. It has turned into as situation where I hear the music from it and instantly I think to myself "Oh god, here we go again...."

Dan

The mattress man adverts that play on the radio. All throughout the years of my life that pesky mattress man has played on the radio. After seeing the mattress man I'm more scared than annoyed now.

mattressman.gif

I'm not going to lay on this guy.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I hate those abused animals commercials don't get me wrong I love animals but the song "IN THE ARRRRRRMMMS OF THE AAAAANGEL" I don't like feeling all sad it makes me feel like i should donate but i'm broke. :lol:

There's this one commercial I incessantly see for some acne product whenever I view Toonami on Saturday nights. I forget the product's name though. The commercial makes absolutely no sense. It urges people to "Blame Biology". I nearly burst out laughing the first time I observed it on air. And what's worse is the acting and animations are some cheesy. Essentially a slew of teenagers with zits, pimples, etc. drawn on them with a black marker are shown. It's definitely the worst modern commercial I've seen.

Dan

Every commercial in existence. I just want to watch my shows without being interrupted by "BADA BA BA BAAAAAAA EAT FRESH I'M LOVIN' IT!"

I don't mind those ads when the kids are doing it, but when it's the adults it takes out the fun. le sad.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
I hate the AT&T U-verse bundle commercial with the mom from Halloween Town. The stupid thing lasts like 3 minutes, and then it ends with the son coming home saying, "I'M HOOOOME! ... I smell toast."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom