• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Comfort Food

I always eat fattening foods or sugary foods to make myself feel better. It works, but it makes me fat and makes my wallet thin. D:

bunny

birb overlord
If I'm having a bad day, I'll probably get a bigger bowl of ice cream than I normally do. But if I'm seriously hurt or upset, then I'll just stop eating completely. I used to turn to food when I was upset, but I always felt fat and bloated afterwards... I find it's better to go for a long jog or walk by myself. It helps me sort stuff out in my mind while also getting some fresh air.

Kybyrian

Breakfast sandwiches. I can eat so many of those microwaveable breakfast sandwiches. If you've never had one, you need one right now. Go buy a box.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Oatmeal...

Yeah I'm weird.

That or... pasta and chicken breast, but usually I'm too lazy to go through the trouble.

I had a problem when I was living with my dad's family for five months as the only vegetarian. I was bullied pretty badly, and the constant negative energy between everyone had me eating irregularly - I'd starve myself, but then I'd be crazy hungry and eat a bunch the next day. At least now I've lost all that weight, since leaving.

I guess my comfort food could be (shaped) Macaroni & Cheese. I don't like the generic noodles, but I like the texture of shaped ones. IDK why. I like almost anything, though. I make some pretty good stir fry! Oh, and garlic. I loooove garlic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I never eat when I'm frustrated; it's actually quite a weird concept in my opinion. Well, I can't say never as I DID try doing that once. I almost ripped my tongue out because I was pretty angry; after chewing on the food I just felt like crushing it! D:

Where do I start? I am so emotionally stalwart that hardly nothing has a big effect on me. As such, I don't have bad days, per se. Or... perhaps bad days are so common that they are no longer "special" occurences, and as such, don't effect me...

To the point... I am a big fan of junk food. Quite honestly, I consume more of it than "regular" food. In regards to comfort food, I think I turn to junk food when I've had a bad day. Reading this paragraph, then looking back at my previous should give you an idea of the amount of junk food I consume on a regular basis to comfort myself. Seeing as how I can't afford the majority of the "healthy" stuff, I think my overconsumption of junk food has a lot to do with my budget. lol

Aside from junk food, a few of my favorite comfort foods include a variety of breakfast foods like oatmeal and plain cereals - cheerios, cork flakes, raisin bran, etc. Another of my favorites is classic chicken noodle soup, preferably Campbell's, or soups and stews in general. Unfortunately, I never seem to have this stuff on-hand, so junk food it is... (...and, no, I have not gained weight from eating this stuff; might be prediabetic, though) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom