• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Comfort Food

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I don't ussally eat when I get upset....However when am bored I just can't turn down a nice packet of crisps preferably Pringles :)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I rarely eat when I'm frustrated. Sometimes if I feel sad, there's that little lump on my neck that I really don't like. So to make it go down a little, I'll just drink something or eat something light.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I don`t eat when I have negative emotions. The reason for this is that I like to cook whatever I`m eating. If someone else makes it, I usually add something to my portion to make it taste better.

A nice heart stopping mixture of Scrambled Eggs, Corned Beef Hash, Cheese, Sausage Gravy and a dash of ketchup all mixed together on toast..... yum

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I actually stopped eating to cope or make my self feel better because that's how I put on all my weight that i'm trying to get off lol. But there is one thing that i do, and that is when I lived with my sis and that was. whenever she had a bad day I would make my chicken and dumplings for her to help her feel better lol. I like to cook for people and if i can make something you like that will comfort you then i'll make it lol.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Not a negative food eater kind of guy. I just...eat. A food I eat randomly a lot is Pop Tarts. All kinds. Cherry. Blueberry. Fudge. Oreo.

...great, now I gotta go get a Pop Tart. Figures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom