• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Colors of the Things You Own

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I basically don't have a color scheme but I do have a lot of blue and purple items, like my blue shirts, blue bag, blue stuffed animal, purple jacket, purple notebook and a lot of more. I tend to buy darker items other than those colors.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
all the frunituer in my living room is black lol.. and the things in my bed room is black and beige. my bathroom is purple though because what is life with out whimsy!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Most of my stuff is black. Nearly all of my shirts, a hoodie, and most of my pants are black. I also like red stuff. Particularly, I love blood red stuff, especially cars. My grandma's car (which is the one I primarily drive) is a bright red Cavalier. The only problem with it is that it reflects the sun really well, so it can hurt your eyes to look at it. As much as I like that car though, my preferred colour for cars is... black... Ya, I like nearly everything in black. I don't even know why, I mean I'm not gothic or anything, but it is just a colour that appeals to me.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Tster, why blood red? Why not crimson red, or light red, or REALLY light red, like pink ;). Blood red is soooooo last season. And emo and stuff. Pink is the ruler above all other shades of red.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Most of my stuff is purple. Bedding, clothes, decorations/accessories, jewelry...at one point my room was even purple. If I could paint my car a dark purple, I would. Aside from purple, I also have a lot of teal and silver items. Most of my electronics are silver (black is nice, but silver just appeals to me more) and my pair of work shoes are teal as well.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Pretty much I own is mostly black. Laptop, tv, and WiiU. My 3DS is red/black, iPad mini is white, Wii is white, DS lite is pink, and that's it...I don't have a specific color on what the item is, but when it comes to gaming console is when I get the color black...

Every electronic I own is black, except for my precious Wii. All the cars my family owns is white. All my shirts tend to be solid colors, particularly blue, red, black and white (majority is white since it's always hot here and I tend to stay cool :cool:). All furniture in my room is also black. That's pretty much it, it's primarily those 4 colors.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
My room is almost all blue & green. My blanket is reversible with blue on one side & green on the other & my sheets & pillows are polka-dotted with different kinds of blue & green. My shades are blue, making my whole room glow a light blue whenever the sun is out. I have a green chair with a darker green pillow with it. Most of my clothes are also green & blue, with everything else either being neutral colors or yellow, my favorite color. Since I absolutely hate the color black, the only things that are black in my room is my TV, tv stand, and my laptop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom