• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Colors of the Things You Own

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This morning I woke up with the thoughts that I pleased my daughter with the gifts I gave her the night before. But anyway, I got out of my bed and looked to my right. I noticed practically everything that I own is black...well more accurate would be to say I own a lot of black things. My TV, my mouse, my keyboard, my monitor, my desktop, my 3DS, my Wii U, my bedpost and bedframe were acryliced to black, I own black pants, jackets, gloves, and more.

I do have a couple of other colored things, such as blue gatorade, a yellow bowl that I eat out of, and multicolored shirts. But my stuff is primarily black.

What about you. Do your possessions have a certain color scheme?

Salem

SICK
No, I don't have any specific colour scheme for the things I own, partly because my favourite colour blue doesn't go well with everything.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't necessarily have a particular color scheme I follow, but I do like the color black. And as such, quite a lot of my possessions are black. Unlike some of the others colors, black goes with virtually everything. I love versatile colors (or shades/tints) such as Black and White.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't necessarily have a particular color scheme I follow, but I do like the color black. And as such, quite a lot of my possessions are black. Unlike some of the others colors, black goes with virtually everything. I love versatile colors (or shades/tints) such as Black and White.

Can I please like your post! o_O

Anyway, yeah, I find black and white to fit with nearly everything. Although black is probably the worst color since it absorbs heat better than anything else. Anyway, white is a good color to me as well, though it doesn't go with too much where I live because the sun well ensure that anyone wearing white is basically a Deacon for blindness, how to go blind, etc and also comes wiht demonstrations. ;p

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Most of my stuff is white, really. Or shall we say light-coloured, since that's more what I can see everything being. If I can help it I'll always get the white coloured things. The two PCs I have in the room are white (NZXT Phantom Cases boiii) and my laptop is too. My desk is light-wood, and the carpet's beige, and the walls are white with some mural designs on them which are light blue in colour mainly. My wardrobe's are beech and the frames around my window are white and the curtains are white... My bed's frame is dark brown but the sheets are duvet are both white. The only dark colours are the picture frames and the painting on the back wall.

The main room's different since it has dark leather settee and armchairs, and black TV and shelves and stuff like that, and the big blue sofa that's the comfiest thing ever made! But I do have an affiliation with more light colours. I of course have dark clothes and I love my new black jacket but I dunno, I just like lighter, warm colours! Not pop colours, soothing colours. :) I think lighter colours like this make a place feel warmer, especially when the sun's shining, and just the place to relax in.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I tend to have mostly black things. I like my electronics black and the majority of my clothes are black. It's a personal preference, but I think it's because I've always been drawn to darker things. I have a dark sense of humor, a very dark way of seeing things, and have always been fascinated by dark stories and tragedy. What can I say, I like grim and grit so black matches up perfectly. But women are a different story, they can stay light.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmm when it comes to consoles I love to have everything black but when it comes to my other stuff like furniture etc I try everything that fits together. My desk and cupboards are all lightbrownish. I don't really like white because you can see everything on it. Except for my toilet.......that one is white :dry:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I honestly don't have a color scheme. I prefer black because I don't really like my stuff BURSTING with color. If my stuff has color, it's normally darker than most. My mom's been trying to persuade me to get a whole bunch of brightly colored things, and I'm just like, "Mom... no thank you. Please stop."

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I like bold or solid colours, any colour that can stand out. I'm not too fussy about what colour though.

Since blue is my favourite colour I tend to go with that, my room is primary blue, but a lighter blue (cloudy blue), my bed cover is blue, my curtain is dark blue and my washing basket is blue. I guess you can say I'm a blue ;) I will usually go for this colour for a lot of things, it's just my safe option, something I like and associate being happy and comfortable with. It's not like I go out to purchase items of a blue colour, but more so that it is just my preference.

When it comes to clothes though, I tend to wear a lot of colours. I like the standard black/white T-Shirts, as well as some other colours, but I do have quite a colourful wardrobe. I own a lot of hoodies/sweatshirts/T-Shirts that are all different colours. If I'm going for smarter I'll of course go with more standard colours, but for casual I'll go with brighter colours. Shoe-wise, I like a variety of colours and I'm pretty obsessed with shoes/trainers etc. so I have quite a lot of different colours to choose from--same with hats and beanies.

Basically I have my preferred colour -- being blue -- then I have my more safe choices, but overall I like a variety of bright and bold colours. It doesn't matter too much though.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I own a lot of dark things clothes-wise, but I don't intentionally go for darker colours. It's just usually that black is much more flattering and having a curvacious figure I have to be quite careful what I wear so I don't feel like I end up looking fat. My bedroom is red, and my bed frame and curtains are black, but most of my stuff is an assortment of colours. My phone is white and my laptop is pink. I'm quite girly nowadays, even though I don't act it. I tend to wear dresses, floral prints, and so on. I would say my favourite colours are red and purple, which vary in shade from light to dark, so I wouldn't say I have a particular affinity either way.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't really have a color scheme. My 3DS is red, my phone case is red, my Xbox 360 is black, my Wii is white, my N64 is black, my Gamecube is Purple. I love all these colors, but I love red and purple the most. If I could make everything I own a different color, I would make them red, blue, or purple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom