• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Color Wars RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( Hi y'all. I'm back. The idea for this RP came from the book Final Education: A Novel of Empires Both Vapid and Grand. I changed up the plot a bit though, so I have a little less than 1% involvement in this. It looked like it would make an awesome RP if enough people joined, but the minimum of people I need besides me is 5. Right, into the plot. The VRMMORPG game Color Wars is basically a strategy game. You design your own world and then select other people you want to join it. If they accept, it becomes their world also. You choose a color for your team, and then, depending on your choices, you can go 3 ways: Military, Economy, or a balance of the two. Economy states are usually at a disadvantage because while their cities look pretty and their members are rich, there is no system to prevent them from being attacked, so they usually end up allying with a military civilization. Military cities are usually rather plain, since most of their money and resources go to the building of their military. Balanced civilizations are usually not as strong as the other two, but they're more well-rounded, and balanced civilizations usually end up conquering the other civilizations in their world. You start out in the wilderness with control over 5 worker NPCs per person in your civilization, and you need to build your civilization up from there. The world that this RP takes place in will have a basic layout: Mountains in the north, desert in the south, forest in the east, a small ocean dotted with islands in the west, and grasslands in the center.))

Here's my SU which is both the example SU and my character. Real names and faces don't matter much, but you can add them if you want. Most of this RP's going to be spent in the game. Please try to make your character's usernames reasonable. It would be silly to have a post like: AwesomeDude487 ordered his troops to charge! Retreat, DestroyerSupreme!

Username: Leon
Affiliation: Leads the Green group, which will be renamed when he starts building his civilization.
Personality: Cheerful, but serious when needed.
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, green eyes. Clothing varies, but is always green.
Weapons: Staff, knife

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom