• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Color Dungeon: Red or Blue?

Pikacondon

Title.
I recently got LA DX on eshop and I would like to know which Color Dungeon Tunic you guys and girls like the most. I haven't chosen mine yet. what do you think? I would really appreciate if you replied quickly...

Last edited:
I always pick blue, I prefer to have increased defense. You can increase your attack power with various weapons and a sword upgrade.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd pick Blue for the increased defense, yup. Basically I'm repeating what MahBoiLink already said. :3

Last edited:

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
I always pick blue, I prefer to have increased defense. You can increase your attack power with various weapons and a sword upgrade.
Yes, MahBoi, I agree with the same. Also, Pikacondon, if you want a challenge:
Don't get any tunic upgrades.
Don't get the Level Two Sword.
If any drops a Piece of Power or a Guardian Acorn, don't pick it up. In my opinion, its a pretty tough thing to conquer.

W

Webber1900

I choose red because I love killing things faster so that they don't kill me first... ._.

Nayrulinkx

Japanese Wannabe
I would recommend getting the blue tunic, if you plan on (or have already) getting the Lv.2 sword. So you can have a balance of defence and power. But if you don't plan on getting the Lv.2 sword, I would then recommend getting the red tunic, so you can have more power.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Blue. You never get an upgrade in defense, and in my first playthrough I died a lot. So, I upgraded defense, since we got attack upgrades through the Secret Seashells. Never died again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom