• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Color combinations

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So are there any color combinations you don't like? It doesn't have to be the usual colors that really don't fit well but any combination you don't like. It can be blue flowers combined with yellow to name something. Or red stocks with green stripes :D
Just an example.
So, spill it!

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
My favorite color combination is jund (red/green/black) but I'll play most any variation of golgari (green/black)
I refuse to play any color combination with white in it for the most part, but Mardu (white/red/black) actually looks way too fun with strixhaven cards so like, I gotta play ya know

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
My favorite color combination is jund (red/green/black) but I'll play most any variation of golgari (green/black)
I refuse to play any color combination with white in it for the most part, but Mardu (white/red/black) actually looks way too fun with strixhaven cards so like, I gotta play ya know
I don't think they mean MtG decks...

I had to think about this, because most color combinations can look good depending on the shade and stuff, but I'm sure there's bad combinations of the same colors too... But no combination upsets me more than probably pastel blue and pink with white, though the white isn't always required. It's insulting that people use this combination to be cutesy and "soft pastel aesthetic" to sugar coat the pain real people actually go through. Anything with those colors (poor sylveon) are doomed to being lumped into that culture too.

This isn't really a combination, but indigo. Indigo makes me happy. When literally everything I can see is indigo? That's paradise. It's never happened, but I'd just imagine.

Resources on indigo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom